This restaurant especially the cashier and cook are disgusting.They use there bare hands handling money, coughing and rubbing there nose to then make a me a salad & handle breads out of a bag?

I MEAN ARE U KIDDING ME! No thanks, she refunded me with an attitude. I'm sorry that is disgusting! DO NOT EAT THERE unless u care to get sick like the cashier!!!!

Beware!!Located in plaza on coroner of 441/Yamato Rd near CVS

Had an Experience with Puccinis Pizzeria?

Comments

Dashanqing Tea House - Tea Scam in Beijing!!! Warning to Tourists!!! Dashanqing Tea House "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Raw food Bob Evans Restaurants "...it was the worse pancake site I've ever seen or smelled my pancakes were mushy and completely stuck together..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Price gouging Marcos Pizza "I ordered a bogo pizza from this location today at 11:10am. I asked the sales member about the price i seen on the xompany website for the large peperoni magnificant..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Cricket Wireless Cricket Wireless " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more